Extended Hours for Major Malls in Brampton and Beyond This Friday
Shoppers prepare and everyone else beware - Black Friday is this Friday, November 24, 2017!
Some incredible sales are happening in Brampton and beyond all day on Friday, so if you’re looking for a particular item (a stove? Clothing? A car?!) or you just want to go shopping and don’t mind a giant crowd, it’s one of the best days of the year to get a solid deal.
Black Friday happens the Friday before Cyber Monday, when retailers will also have some good deals on almost everything, only online.
There’s one more thing that Black Friday means besides crowds and sales, however.
That’s right, with Black Friday comes extended mall hours!
Many malls are open from extremely early in the morning until quite late at night, so shoppers have the entire day to raid the sales.
Here are the extended hours for some of the most major malls in Brampton and beyond on Friday, November 24, 2017:
Bramalea City Centre - 7 a.m-11 p.m.
Shopper’s World Brampton - 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Square One - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Erin Mills Town Centre - 10 a.m.-midnight
Dixie Outlet Mall - 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Toronto Premium Outlets - 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sherway Gardens - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Vaughan Mills - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Eaton Centre - 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Yorkdale - 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga