Extreme Cold and Snow Returning to Brampton Very Soon
Don't let the slightly warmer weather get your hopes up, Brampton. Wintery weather will be making a return sooner than expected.
A system of freezing rain, gusty winds and more snow is expected to hit parts of southern ontario, as the temperatures fall again by Friday. Colder temperatures are expected to linger into the weekend and next week.
"The precipitation will end early on Friday with temperatures then falling through the day," Weather Network meteorologist Dr. Doug Gillham said. “The high temperatures will occur during the morning with temperatures falling below freezing for the afternoon throughout the region.”
Temperatures for Brampton are expected to feel like -4 by tomorrow morning, and fall to -8 by the evening. The below zero temperatures will continue into the weekend and into next week.
On Saturday, it'll feel like -14. Sunday and Monday will be a little worse, with Sunday feeling like -14 and Monday (Family Day) feeling like -18.
Forecasters are expecting a more consistent, colder pattern for the latter half of February.
Dress accordingly, Brampton!
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Temperatures Expected to Rise This Weekend in Brampton
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Brampton this weekend
- Freezing temperatures and flurries are coming for Brampton
- Extreme Cold Temperatures to Start The Work Week in Brampton
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Brampton