Extremely Cheap Ice Cream Hits Brampton This Week
Chocolate chip cookie dough. Oreo. M&Ms. Strawberry cheesecake. And even - it’s back - Smarties!
If any of those flavours made you drool over Dairy Queen Blizzards, you’re about to hit the jackpot…of cheap ice cream, that is.
For a limited time only, Dairy Queen has an incredible special on Blizzards!
It’s true, from March 19-28, you can buy-one-get-one for just $0.99.
That’s right, when you buy two blizzards, no matter the flavours, you can get the second one for just 99 cents.
With spring in session and summer around the corner, cheap ice cream is an awesome way to kick off the season. So it might be a good idea to eat two Blizzards or get one with your friend or your boo.
Check out what kinds of Blizzards Dairy Queen serves here.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dairy Queen Locations In Brampton Have A Sweet March Break Deal
- Here's How to Score Some Free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen in Brampton
- A Popular Fall Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen in Brampton
- Unique New Ice Cream Coming to Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get Super Cheap Ice Cream in Brampton All Summer