Extremely Cold Weather in Store for Brampton
Those of us who were hoping for March to quickly bring us some warmer weather will be sorely disappointed.
According to Environment Canada's recent forecast, it's going to be a chilly week in Brampton.
The cold will be at its worst tonight: -17 degrees Celsius accompanied by a chance of snow on Sunday evening, March 3.
Winds of up to 15 km/h are also expected, with the wind chill feeling like -8 in the evening and -24 overnight.
Similarly low temperatures are expected during the rest of the week, with a daytime low of -9 on Tuesday and a high of 0 degrees on Saturday.
As always, residents should prepare for cold weather by bundling up with multiple layers, or simply staying indoors during extreme cold.
Stay warm, Brampton!
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario reports 211 new cases of COVID-19 and two additional deaths
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior