Extremely Hidden Pub Opens in Brampton
Have you found this hidden new pub yet?
If you love pub food, casual eats, pool, booze, and anything pub-related, this one is for you.
An incredibly hidden pub has opened up in Brampton’s downtown core.
Located beside Caribbean spot Morning Glory on Harmsworth Lane, just off of Main Street, Pub on Main is now open for business.
The tiny spot sits between John Street and Queen Street, so 10 points to you if you can find it!
Pub on Main boasts space to drink, eat, and play.
It’s a simple, straight-to-the-point, casual drinking and dining establishment.
- Riya Rajkumar's Mother Speaks Out After Daughter's Death
- More Schools in Hold and Secure After Phone Threat in Brampton
- Two Schools in Lockdown Following Threatening Phone Calls in Brampton
- Attempted Child Abduction Under Investigation in Brampton
- UPDATE: Extra Police Presence Around Brampton Schools Following Phone Threats
- New Caribbean Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- Brand New Casual Dining Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- Brand New Latin Street Food Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- 5 Things That Could Go in the Former Coffee Culture Location on Queen and Main
- PHOTOS: Here's What the LRT Would Look Like on Main Street in Brampton