Family Concerned for Well-Being of Man Last Seen on Monday in Brampton
Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing male.
Peel Regional Police say that 45-year-old Frank O’Dea was last seen on Monday, December 4, 2017 in Brampton.
“He has not been seen since and family are concerned for his well being,” say police. This is “due to the length of time since he last spoke to friends or family members.”
O’Dea is described as male, white, 5’7”, about 160 pounds, with a medium build, short brown hair, and a mole on his upper right cheek.
He was last seen clean shaven, wearing a black winter jacket, blue jeans, a black hat, and a backpack.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations Now in Effect in Canada
- Popular Downtown Brampton Restaurant Closes Down
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATE: Police and Family Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
- Police and Family Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police Seek Public Assistance to Locate Missing Brampton Male