Family Day Weekend Weather Smashes Records in Brampton
If you've been loving the above-seasonal temperatures this weekend, you might be happy (or concerned, naturally) to hear that this February weekend has been one of warmest on record.
According to The Weather Network, temperatures records were "shattered" on Saturday, Feb 18.
In some parts of Ontario, temperatures reached almost 19 degrees (Windsor and Sarnia).
In our neck of the woods, temperatures hit close to 12 degrees.
Although actual Family Day will be a little chillier (a high of four degrees), the week ahead is looking pretty balmy.
On Wednesday and Thursday, we should be back into the low double-digit temperatures before returning to more seasonal (but still above zero) temperatures later in the week.
Although this weather might have disappointed you if you were hoping to indulge in some distinctly wintery activities, a little sun is always a nice treat.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Temperatures climbing to 12 degrees this weekend in Brampton
- Warm temperatures coming to Brampton this weekend
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Brampton this weekend
- It’s Going to be Close to 20 Degrees in Brampton Soon
- Bitterly cold temperatures in the forecast for the Family Day long weekend in Brampton