Farmers' Market Set to Hit Brampton
Summer is upon us, and so is market season!
The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market is set to return to Main Street on June 17, 2017.
Residents can purchase an array of fresh produce, baked goods, prepared foods, and artisan made goods straight from the producer.
We have three markets in Brampton that run from June to October each year, offering unique vendors and an open-air market experience - the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market, the Mount Pleasant Village Market, and the Artists' Marketplace.
The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market is set to run on Saturdays from June 17-October 7 on Main Street North and South from 7 a.m.-1 p.m., alongside the Artists' Marketplace in Garden Square.
The Mount Pleasant Village Market is also set to run on Thursdays from June 22-October 5 from 5-9 p.m.
For fresh goods, be sure to visit one of the markets this summer!
- Brampton family seeking help after two boys slain in their home
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Holiday celebrations to cause road closures in Brampton this weekend
- Here's When the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Summer
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Weekend
- Here's What's Happening With the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market This Year
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Will Have a New Location Next Year
- Popular Market Returns to Brampton Soon