Fashion and Lifestyle Influencers Coming to PAMA Tomorrow
Do you have an interest in fashion, art, or maybe a combination of both? Then an event at PAMA may interest you.
The Diversity & Fashion: Your Brand, Your Identity event at PAMA features Australian fashion and lifestyle influencer Karan Kaur of stylewithkaur.
Kaur’s exhibit: Karan Kaur: The Style of Life is currently open at PAMA. You can read more about here: link
Guests may speak with Kaur one-on-one about her exhibit and influences. There will be light refreshments provided as well.
Following the meet and greet, there will be a QnA on how to balance your brand and cultural identity on social media. The conversation will feature Kaur along with local guests.
The guests are:
Jalen Nelson of lickmyfashion, a certified stylist, YouTuber, motivational speak and fashion influencer.
Liz Chow of staygorgeouslc, a Brampton beauty/food/lifestyle blogger and teacher.
Brampton’s own Sasha of flawsofcouture, a plus-sized fashion brand by curvy women, for curvy women.
The event will take place tomorrow May 2, from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.
Entrance to the event is included with general admission.
You learn more about the guest speakers at:
Jalen Nelson: https://www.lickmyfashionbrand.com/about
Liz Chow: https://staygorgeous.wordpress.com/
Cover photo courtesy of Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives.
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- Canadian family rides out COVID-19 pandemic on remote tropical island