Fatal Incident Disrupts GO Train Service in Brampton
A fatal incident is causing some disruptions to GO train service in Brampton.
Metrolinx recently announced that a police investigation is underway on the Kitchener Line due to a fatality.
Metrolinx says trains won’t move through the area between Mount Pleasant and Brampton until given permission.
The transit company says it will provide more information when it becomes available.
A police investigation is underway on Kitchener Line due to a fatality. Trains won't move through the area between Mount Pleasant and Brampton until given permission. We will provide more info when it becomes available. We appreciate your patience during this unfortunate event.— Metrolinx (@Metrolinx) March 21, 2019
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Metrolinx is resuming service across all GO Train lines
- Metrolinx to reduce train and bus service amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Metrolinx Plans To Accelerate Improvements To Brampton GO Service
- Ontario Government To Invest In Better GO Train Service for Brampton
- Brampton is Getting Some Changes in GO Train Service