Fatality on Tracks Stops Go Train in Brampton
If you're taking the GO train into or out of the Brampton GO station, note that you will experience significant delays.
Metrolinx told inBrampton.com that a fatality on the tracks west of the Brampton GO station has shut down the tracks in both directions.
The trains have stopped running and could remain stopped for up to two hours.
Emergency crews are on scene responding to the incident.
GO buses should be available to provide alternate transportation.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Tornado watch in effect for Brampton
- Arrests made in double stabbing at Brampton apartment
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead