Female driver injured in fail-to-remain collision in Brampton
Officers are investigating after a vehicle fled a collision this evening.
Police were called at 10:17 p.m. for a crash involving two vehicles in the area of Airport Road and Williams Parkway.
The female driver of one of the vehicles sustained minor injuries.
The other vehicle fled the scene and was last seen travelling eastbound on Williams Parkway. It’s described as a newer-model white Mercedes with damage to its front.
Police say the suspect vehicle’s licence plate number has been partially identifed as ending with “CHY.”
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information should contact police at 905-453-3311.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Driver flees three-vehicle crash involving police cruiser in Brampton
- CARJACKING: Delivery driver's vehicle stolen in Brampton
- Two Vehicle Crash on Williams Parkway Near 410 in Brampton
- Police on Scene Due to Crash Involving Allegedly Stolen Vehicle in Brampton
- Police searching for suspect who fled stolen vehicle in Brampton