Female in Custody After Stabbing in Brampton
Officers are on scene a stabbing in Brampton early this morning.
At 4:11 a.m., police got a call for the incident which occurred in the area of Vodden Street East and Laurelcrest Street.
“A male victim has been taken to a trauma centre with life threatening injuries,” police say.
One female has been taken into police custody.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Updates to come.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21