Female in ER After Collision in Brampton
Peel Paramedics reported this evening that there had been a female transported to the ER after a collision in Brampton.
Paramedics reported that the collision occurred at Bovaird and Bramalea and a female in her 20s was taken to a local hospital.
“Speed kills! Seat belts save lives!” paramedics elaborated in a tweet.
Peel Regional Police confirmed that this was a two-vehicle collision around 4:27 p.m.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists