Female in ER After Collision in Brampton
Peel Paramedics reported this evening that there had been a female transported to the ER after a collision in Brampton.
Paramedics reported that the collision occurred at Bovaird and Bramalea and a female in her 20s was taken to a local hospital.
“Speed kills! Seat belts save lives!” paramedics elaborated in a tweet.
Peel Regional Police confirmed that this was a two-vehicle collision around 4:27 p.m.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton