Female in ER After Collision in Brampton
Peel Paramedics reported this evening that there had been a female transported to the ER after a collision in Brampton.
Paramedics reported that the collision occurred at Bovaird and Bramalea and a female in her 20s was taken to a local hospital.
“Speed kills! Seat belts save lives!” paramedics elaborated in a tweet.
Peel Regional Police confirmed that this was a two-vehicle collision around 4:27 p.m.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Cannabis sales associated with boost in property values in Brampton