Female pronounced deceased after shooting in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 2:28 p.m. regarding a shooting in Brampton.
Police say the shooting occurred at Deerpark Crescent and Fairglen Avenue.
According to police, two people were located within a residence suffering from gunshot wounds and one female was pronounced deceased.
Peel Paramedics transported one male to a local hospital, police say.
According to police, they are currently awaiting further information from the scene.
UPDATE: Police say all of Deerpark Crescent has been closed to traffic. The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau has been notified and will be attending, according to police. At this time, this appears to be an isolated incident, police say.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Unconscious male located in Brampton pronounced deceased