Film Shoot Happening in Brampton This Month
You might want to be on star-watch, because a big producer is coming to Brampton!
Blumhouse Productions is known for epic horror and thriller films like The Purge, Insidious, Ouija, Paranormal Activity, Jordan Peele's Get Out, and M. Night Shyamalan's Split, and now, they're shooting parts of their upcoming film Seven in Heaven in downtown Brampton.
Seven in Heaven is a PG-13 high school drama based on the classic party game Seven Minutes in Heaven.
Here's the story: high schoolers June and June enter a hidden closet and emerge in an alternate reality, where nothing is as it seems. The teens have to find their way back through the closet before it closes forever.
The film stars Travis Tope, who you might recognize from the HBO Series Boardwalk Empire.
The city has stated that a road closure will be in effect on Chapel Street on July 19 and 25 for filming. Chapel Street was also closed on the morning of July 18 to accommodate for the shoot.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Largest South Asian Film Festival in North America Screens Films in Brampton Next Week
- Huge Film Festival Set to Hit Brampton Soon
- An Exciting Film Festival is Coming to a Theatre Near You
- This Popular TV Series is Being Filmed in Brampton
- Here's What's Happening With the Major Upgrades Coming to Downtown Brampton