Film Shoot Happening in Brampton This Month
You might want to be on star-watch, because a big producer is coming to Brampton!
Blumhouse Productions is known for epic horror and thriller films like The Purge, Insidious, Ouija, Paranormal Activity, Jordan Peele's Get Out, and M. Night Shyamalan's Split, and now, they're shooting parts of their upcoming film Seven in Heaven in downtown Brampton.
Seven in Heaven is a PG-13 high school drama based on the classic party game Seven Minutes in Heaven.
Here's the story: high schoolers June and June enter a hidden closet and emerge in an alternate reality, where nothing is as it seems. The teens have to find their way back through the closet before it closes forever.
The film stars Travis Tope, who you might recognize from the HBO Series Boardwalk Empire.
The city has stated that a road closure will be in effect on Chapel Street on July 19 and 25 for filming. Chapel Street was also closed on the morning of July 18 to accommodate for the shoot.
- This Brampton Filmmaker's Short Film Tells a Coming of Old Age Story Through Food
- Largest South Asian Film Festival in North America Screens Films in Brampton Next Week
- This American Drama Film Was Filmed In Brampton
- Huge Film Festival Set to Hit Brampton Soon
- An Exciting Film Festival is Coming to a Theatre Near You