Firearm Seized After Attempted Theft in Brampton
Officers are investigating after a theft was attempted this afternoon in Brampton.
Police got a call around 3:40 p.m. regarding a male suspect attempting to rob a jewelry store at Bramalea City Centre.
Officers attended the scene and apprehended the suspect. During the arrest they seized a firearm that the suspect was carrying with him.
According to police, there is no sign that the suspect attempted to use the gun during the theft. No injuries have been reported.
The suspect was taken into custody. Police are continuing to investigate.
- Police Searching for Suspect of Jewelry Store Theft in Brampton
- Police Hunting for Suspect After Attempted Robbery in Brampton
- Suspect on the Loose After Attempted Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect in Brampton