Firearm Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
Police recently seized a firearm and arrested two males during a traffic stop in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Thursday, Oct. 19 at 12:50 p.m., officers investigated a motor vehicle in the Queen Street East and Central Park Drive area.
During the traffic stop, investigation revealed that the occupants in the vehicle were allegedly in possession of a loaded handgun.
Police have charged 24-year-old Jason Jacobs and 21-year-old Toronto man Dane Smith in connection with the incident. Both are facing numerous firearm related charges.
Both males were held for a bail hearing on Oct. 20.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Firearm and drugs seized in Brampton traffic stop
- Two Suspects Charged After Firearm Recovered During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Males found with sawed off shotgun, other firearms after Brampton traffic stop: Peel police
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton