Firearm Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
Police recently seized a firearm and arrested two males during a traffic stop in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Thursday, Oct. 19 at 12:50 p.m., officers investigated a motor vehicle in the Queen Street East and Central Park Drive area.
During the traffic stop, investigation revealed that the occupants in the vehicle were allegedly in possession of a loaded handgun.
Police have charged 24-year-old Jason Jacobs and 21-year-old Toronto man Dane Smith in connection with the incident. Both are facing numerous firearm related charges.
Both males were held for a bail hearing on Oct. 20.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Two Suspects Charged After Firearm Recovered During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Males found with sawed off shotgun, other firearms after Brampton traffic stop: Peel police
- Brampton Man Arrested for Gun Possession Following Traffic Stop
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun, Drugs, and Cash Following Traffic Stop in Oakville