Firearm Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
Police recently seized a firearm and arrested two males during a traffic stop in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Thursday, Oct. 19 at 12:50 p.m., officers investigated a motor vehicle in the Queen Street East and Central Park Drive area.
During the traffic stop, investigation revealed that the occupants in the vehicle were allegedly in possession of a loaded handgun.
Police have charged 24-year-old Jason Jacobs and 21-year-old Toronto man Dane Smith in connection with the incident. Both are facing numerous firearm related charges.
Both males were held for a bail hearing on Oct. 20.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Significant Snowfall in the Forecast for Brampton
- VIDEOS: Brampton Politicians Dance Off at Major Charity Gala
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Brampton Man Arrested for Gun Possession Following Traffic Stop
- Firearm Found During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Police Seize Loaded Gun During Traffic Stop Just Outside Brampton
- Two Brampton Males Facing Charges After Police Find Gun in Vehicle