Firearms Stolen During Break and Enter in Brampton
Police have reported that firearms were stolen from a residence in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police responded to a residential break and enter near Steeles and Financial in Brampton yesterday, Sunday, October 1, 2017.
According to police, five long guns were stolen from the residence at some point between Thursday, September 28, 2017, and the evening of Sunday, October 1, 2017.
The culprits forced open a gun locker that was secured inside the residence in order to gain access to the guns. The firearms were stored correctly as per Criminal Code requirements.
No ammunition was stolen.
Anyone with information relating to this matter is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau, at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton Residence Broken Into, Firearms Stolen
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Brampton Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Stolen Vehicle
- Police Arrest Brampton Teen in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect