First Gym of its Kind Opening in Brampton
While we all know fitness isn't always fun, we definitely know that a few gyms do it right when it comes to attracting customers who are looking to pair their workout with a unique experience.
Toprock Climbing, which opened its doors at the end of March, is the first rock climbing gym in the city and one that's ideal for a host of residents.
Want to host a kid's birthday party? You can do that.
Want to try climbing for the very first time? Not a problem.
Want to indulge your climbing addiction in inclement weather? It's good for experienced climbers as well.
The gym offers day passes ($20 for adults and $17 for students) and rental shoes ($5). Climbers can also rent harnesses for $8. Toprock also offers family passes for two adults and two children under 13 for $45.
People interested in climbing more frequently can also purchase memberships. For adults, monthly memberships cost $55 and yearly ones run a relatively modest $600 (so about half the price of a membership at a typical hot yoga studio, to give some perspective). Families can join for $1,400 a year or $140 a month and students can climb for a little less at $47 a month or $510 a year.
The gym also offers complimentary weekly training and technique classes.
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- 5 Best indoor rock climbing facilities outside Brampton
- A Unique Fitness Studio Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton
- Temperatures climbing to 12 degrees this weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gym Memberships in Brampton