Fitness and Fun Event Coming Soon to Brampton
Your body is a temple, so why not treat it like one? Luckily the city of Brampton is giving residents an opportunity to learn about how to keep a healthy lifestyle and body while having some fun at the same time.
National Health and Fitness Day will take place on Saturday, June 1, at Chinguacousy Park. Residents are invited to come and enjoy a range of free family activities.
Some activities available include:
Health and wellness booths hosted by community partners from 10 am to 12 pm.
Free Zumba class from 10 am to 12 pm.
A fitness-themed scavenger hunt from 10:30 am to 11:30 am.
There is no registration required, and attendees aged 14 and over will receive a promotional voucher to try a 10 visit fitness membership for half the price.
You can find out more information on National Health and Fitness Day here.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score