Fitness and Fun Event Coming Soon to Brampton
Your body is a temple, so why not treat it like one? Luckily the city of Brampton is giving residents an opportunity to learn about how to keep a healthy lifestyle and body while having some fun at the same time.
National Health and Fitness Day will take place on Saturday, June 1, at Chinguacousy Park. Residents are invited to come and enjoy a range of free family activities.
Some activities available include:
Health and wellness booths hosted by community partners from 10 am to 12 pm.
Free Zumba class from 10 am to 12 pm.
A fitness-themed scavenger hunt from 10:30 am to 11:30 am.
There is no registration required, and attendees aged 14 and over will receive a promotional voucher to try a 10 visit fitness membership for half the price.
You can find out more information on National Health and Fitness Day here.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges