Five Men Charged in Connection With Two Brampton Shootings
Five suspects are facing charges in connection with two shootings that occurred in the City of Brampton.
Peel police say that on Saturday, August 18, 2018, officers investigated two shootings.
Police allege the first shooting occurred at 5:00 p.m. in the Torbram Road and Australia Drive area.
No injuries were sustained in connection with the incident.
Police allege the second shooting occurred at 6:16 p.m. in the Sandalwood Parkway and Bramalea Road area.
Police say a male victim sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
On Friday, September 7, 2018, investigators executed search warrants at four Brampton residences.
During the searches, police allegedly seized a .22 calibre GSG-1911 semi-automatic pistol, a .22 calibre Beretta handgun, a. 22 calibre EASA-FT revolver, a .22 calibre ISSC semi-automatic rifle, over 100 rounds of ammunition and two kilos of marijuana.
Police say five Brampton men have been arrested, including 22-year-old Kyle Solomon (16 charges), 28-year-old Tristan Solomon (15 charges), 24-year-old Andre Thompson (eight charges), 22-year-old Joshua Mclennon (six charges) and 25-year-old Dylan Vernon (eight charges).
All five of the accused were held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Two Brampton Men Facing Charges in Connection with Nightclub Shooting
- Brampton Woman Facing Charges in Connection With Shooting Death of Mississauga Man
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Possession of Semi-Automatic Handgun
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Police lay several charges against 54-year-old man in connection to series of Brampton arsons