Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
Boxing Day is almost here, and Toronto Premium Outlets has you covered. While there is no shortage of shopping options in Mississauga, no one does Boxing Day quite like Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) in Halton Hills. Given the Centre’s recent multi-million dollar expansion and close proximity to Brampton, we’ve decided to highlight just a few reasons why shopping Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day will make you the rockstar of your holiday gathering.
1. Toronto Premium Outlets is More Luxe Than Ever
Shoppers will be spoiled for choice with over 40 new retailers that recently opened, including many exclusive outlets and luxury brands such as Versace, Montblanc, Aritzia and Zadig et Voltaire. In total, the Centre boasts over 130+ of the world’s most coveted brands. Full store listing can be found here.
2. Toronto Premium Outlets is 100% Outlet Mall
Every retailer already offers daily savings of up to 65%. Shoppers can expect additional savings on Boxing Day including exciting door crashers and special, in-store events.
3. VIP Shopper Club
The VIP Shopper Club is a membership-based club for TPO’s savviest shoppers. Members have access to the exclusive online offers not available to the public and also receive periodic centre updates. With no cost for membership, there’s nothing holding you back from getting access to the best outlet offers. Sign up now!
4. Extended Hours
For your convenience, Toronto Premium Outlets is offering special extended hours on Boxing Day. The Centre is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m, so you can shop before, during or after work!
5. Added Convenience
Toronto Premium Outlets recently added a 5-story parking garage, adding 1600 parking spaces. In addition, the Centre now boasts 2 Guest Services Stations, complimentary WIFI, mobile chargers, strollers and digital directories to help you navigate. Plus when you need a snack, TPO boasts an exciting new lineup of dining and grab-n-go options including its first full-service restaurant, Madison's Restaurant and Bar, along with A&W, Cultures, La Diperie, Starbucks, Real Fruit Bubble Tea, Cacao 70 and more.
Toronto Premium Outlets has it all, Fashion, Value and Experience.
Which TPO retailers will you be shopping on Boxing Day?
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- 5 Outlets to go Back to School Shopping Outside Brampton