Five-Vehicle Crash Prompts Injuries in Brampton
Officers are on the scene of a rather large collision in Brampton this morning.
Around 10:00 a.m., police reported a collision involving five vehicles and a pedestrian at the intersection of Steeles Avenue and Tait Boulevard.
Injuries have been reported but are only minor so far.
Delays are expected. Drivers should avoid the area for now.
We’ll update with any further information.
- DISTURBING CONTENT: Peel Police Investigating Vandalized Sign In Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Criminal Harassment Investigation in Brampton
- Brampton Will Ban U-turns at 3 High Risk Locations
- Minor Injuries Reported After Crash in Brampton
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Vehicle Collision Causes Injuries in Brampton
- Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton