Five-Year-Old Child Transported To Hospital After Explosion In Brampton
Peel Police are responding to an explosion at a Brampton residence.
The incident occurred in the area of Humberwest Parkway and Cottrelle Boulevard at around 1:26 p.m.
A five-year-old child has been transported to the local hospital with serious injuries. Two others have been transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
The police are on scene investigating the extent of structural damage and cause of the explosion.
Neighbouring houses have been evacuated.
More updates to come.
Three people have been transported with moderate burns alongside the five-year-old child still in a serious condition. All four people are suffering from burns.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Mother And Child Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Brampton
- A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following House Explosion in Brampton
- Person Transported To Hospital After Altercation In Brampton