Five-Year-Old Child Transported To Hospital After Explosion In Brampton
Peel Police are responding to an explosion at a Brampton residence.
The incident occurred in the area of Humberwest Parkway and Cottrelle Boulevard at around 1:26 p.m.
A five-year-old child has been transported to the local hospital with serious injuries. Two others have been transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
The police are on scene investigating the extent of structural damage and cause of the explosion.
Neighbouring houses have been evacuated.
More updates to come.
Three people have been transported with moderate burns alongside the five-year-old child still in a serious condition. All four people are suffering from burns.
- Brampton family seeking help after two boys slain in their home
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Brampton athlete to represent Canada in European championship
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in homicide of Brampton man
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Mother And Child Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Brampton
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Brampton Robbery
- A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following House Explosion in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton