Flooding Closes Part of Major Brampton Highway
Weather conditions are causing delays along a busy Brampton highway on Tuesday morning.
Rain started overnight and is continuing to slow commuters along Hwy. 410.
The southbound off-ramp at Queen St. is closed due to flooding.
Hwy. 7’s eastbound and westbound lanes are also closed as of 5 a.m.
- Brampton is Renaming Some of its Neighbourhoods
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Brampton Man Celebrating Following Huge Lotto Win
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again