Flooding Closes Part of Major Brampton Highway
Weather conditions are causing delays along a busy Brampton highway on Tuesday morning.
Rain started overnight and is continuing to slow commuters along Hwy. 410.
The southbound off-ramp at Queen St. is closed due to flooding.
Hwy. 7’s eastbound and westbound lanes are also closed as of 5 a.m.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases