Flurries May be Headed Towards Brampton
It may be time to bring out the mitts and hats.
Brampton may see some flurries within the next couple of days.
According to Environment Canada, the high today, Oct. 23, is expected to be 12 degrees. The evening is supposed to drop down to 1 degree and there is a 40 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
The high tomorrow is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Thursday it is expected to be 6 degrees and sunny. Friday will be 8 degrees and there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Saturday evening it will drop down to 1 degree and there is a 30 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
Are you ready for the snow if it comes?
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Brampton
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario
- Human trafficking rates alarmingly high in Region of Peel