Flurries May be Headed Towards Brampton
It may be time to bring out the mitts and hats.
Brampton may see some flurries within the next couple of days.
According to Environment Canada, the high today, Oct. 23, is expected to be 12 degrees. The evening is supposed to drop down to 1 degree and there is a 40 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
The high tomorrow is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Thursday it is expected to be 6 degrees and sunny. Friday will be 8 degrees and there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Saturday evening it will drop down to 1 degree and there is a 30 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
Are you ready for the snow if it comes?
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario