Flurries May be Headed Towards Brampton
It may be time to bring out the mitts and hats.
Brampton may see some flurries within the next couple of days.
According to Environment Canada, the high today, Oct. 23, is expected to be 12 degrees. The evening is supposed to drop down to 1 degree and there is a 40 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
The high tomorrow is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Thursday it is expected to be 6 degrees and sunny. Friday will be 8 degrees and there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Saturday evening it will drop down to 1 degree and there is a 30 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
Are you ready for the snow if it comes?
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Brampton apartment fire forces people out of building