Fog Advisory Currently in Effect for Brampton
We're in for some very foggy weather, according to a recent statement from Environment Canada.
Dense fog is expected to develop Sunday evening (February 3), resulting in near zero visibility at times.
“The dense fog will persist into Monday morning and is expected to become patchy Monday afternoon,” the report says.
Residents should be cautious, as visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero.
Travel is expected to be hazardous with reduced visibility. If visibility is reduced while driving, residents are advised to turn on their lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel