Forever 21 Potentially Filing For Bankruptcy
If you have fond memories of shopping at Forever 21 while growing up in Brampton, here’s some sad news.
According to sources from within the company, the famous fashion store chain is expecting to file for bankruptcy.
Sources told Bloomberg that the company has been dealing with an increasing amount of debt. By filing for bankruptcy, the company may potentially be able to clear the debt by closing less profitable locations.
Forever 21 has over 800 locations across several countries.
Many have taken to Twitter with their thoughts on the news.
If forever 21 closes I’m screwed. That’s it. I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life. . .— J (@jojov9) August 29, 2019
…I feel like every single girl I know has a closet FILLED with forever 21 stuff…how are they bankrupt??? https://t.co/I0UqXgd4Gu— tasha (@tashaa_brazil) August 29, 2019
Some also are eagerly awaiting any news of a closing sale at store locations.
me hearing that Forever 21 may be filing for bankruptcy cus i’m about to go crazy with the sales pic.twitter.com/1httT3JAju— Christina (@spanishcvndy) August 29, 2019
What do you think about Forever 21 potentially closing?
Photo courtesy of Forever 21’s Square One Page
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton