UPDATED: Four Brampton Schools Put Under Hold and Secure
Peel Regional Police have reported that four schools in Brampton under hold and secure as of this afternoon.
St. Jean Brebeuf, Holy Name of Mary, Greenbriar, and Central Park have been placed under hold and secure.
Police are in the area at Graham Cr and Central Park Dr for investigation.
UPDATE: There are three schools, St. Jean Brebeuf, Holy Name of Mary, and Greenbriar, and the Central Park Dr YMCA Child Care Centre put under hold and secure.
Police have reported that the incident is domestic-related.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
This was an isolated incident. One male is in custody.
There is no concern for public safety.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure for Possible Gun Call in Brampton
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Suspicious Male
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Two Schools In Hold And Secure Following Fight In Brampton