UPDATED: Four Brampton Schools Put Under Hold and Secure
Peel Regional Police have reported that four schools in Brampton under hold and secure as of this afternoon.
St. Jean Brebeuf, Holy Name of Mary, Greenbriar, and Central Park have been placed under hold and secure.
Police are in the area at Graham Cr and Central Park Dr for investigation.
UPDATE: There are three schools, St. Jean Brebeuf, Holy Name of Mary, and Greenbriar, and the Central Park Dr YMCA Child Care Centre put under hold and secure.
Police have reported that the incident is domestic-related.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
This was an isolated incident. One male is in custody.
There is no concern for public safety.
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure for Possible Gun Call in Brampton
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
- UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure After Possible Stabbing in Brampton