Four Teens Arrested Following Alleged Stabbing and Robbery in Brampton
Four Brampton teens are facing charges in connection with a robbery that seriously injured an 18-year-old boy.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, February 28 at approximately 10:30 p.m., a 17 year-old male and an 18 year-old male were walking in the Sandalwood Parkway and Barr Crescent area when they were approached by several males.
Police say five males approached the two victims and demanded money and property before assaulting them.
According to police, the 18 year-old victim was stabbed and the five males fled the area with money and property.
The 17 year-old victim walked into a local hospital and police were subsequently contacted. He was treated and released with non-life-threatening injuries.
The 18 year-old victim was rushed to a Toronto Trauma Centre due to the severity of his injuries. He has since been released.
Police say that on Tuesday, March 13, a 16 year-old male was arrested and charged. On Thursday, March 22, two other 16-year-old males were arrested.
On Friday, March 23, a fourth 16-year-old male was arrested.
Police say all four of the accused are facing robbery and aggravated assault charges, among others.
All four of the accused were held for bail hearings.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 2233.
- Teen Arrested After Another Teen Seriously Injured During "Vicious" Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Robbery and Aggravated Assault Charges
- Three Brampton Teens Arrested Following Robbery With Replica Assault Rifle
- Police Arrest Two Males in Multiple Carjacking Incidents in Brampton
- Teen Arrested After Robbery Leads to Man's Death in Brampton