Four Teens Charged in Connection with Taxi Robberies in Brampton
Four teens are facing charges in connection with a series of robberies targeting taxi drivers in Brampton.
Peel police allege that on Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018, at approximately 2:40 a.m., the first victim was assaulted and robbed of money and a cell phone when he arrived in the Sandalwood Pkwy and Dixie Road area to pick up a passenger.
Police say that at approximately 3:30am, a second victim was threatened and robbed of money and cell phone when he went to pick up a passenger.
Police have charged 17-year-old male, two 16-year-old males and a 14-year-old male in connection with the robberies.
During the course of their arrest, a loaded .22 calibre revolver was also recovered, police say.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3410.
- Police arrest two teens from Brampton in connection to series of robberies
- Brampton Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies
- Man Arrested Following Series of Bank Robberies in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following String of "Violent" Robberies in Brampton
- Five arrested in connection to a series of robberies in Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton