Free Festival in Brampton this Weekend
by Christine Sharma on June 29, 2017
Historic Bovaird House is celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday with a festival on Sunday, July 2, 2017 from noon until 4 p.m.
The house boasts spacious grounds and gardens, and the festival will feature people in period costume demonstrating pioneer skills from 1867 - that includes quilting, weaving, spinning, and even blacksmithing.
As for entertainment, the event will have some country fiddling by the Dino-P-Sideroad Trio.
Refreshments include complimentary, locally grown strawberries, ice cream, and lemonade.
This heritage site festival will be put on by Historic Bovaird House, Brampton Historical Society, and Brampton Heritage Board.
The event is free of charge.
For more info, click here.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Canada's National Parks & Historic Sites Are Free for Brampton Residents in 2017
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Peel This Weekend
- Massive Indigenous Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton All Weekend
- Major Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
- Brampton's Massive Fall Festival Set to Hit Caledon This Weekend