Free Festival in Brampton this Weekend
by Christine Sharma on June 29, 2017
Historic Bovaird House is celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday with a festival on Sunday, July 2, 2017 from noon until 4 p.m.
The house boasts spacious grounds and gardens, and the festival will feature people in period costume demonstrating pioneer skills from 1867 - that includes quilting, weaving, spinning, and even blacksmithing.
As for entertainment, the event will have some country fiddling by the Dino-P-Sideroad Trio.
Refreshments include complimentary, locally grown strawberries, ice cream, and lemonade.
This heritage site festival will be put on by Historic Bovaird House, Brampton Historical Society, and Brampton Heritage Board.
The event is free of charge.
For more info, click here.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Canada's National Parks & Historic Sites Are Free for Brampton Residents in 2017
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Peel This Weekend
- Massive Indigenous Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton All Weekend
- Major Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
- Brampton's Massive Fall Festival Set to Hit Caledon This Weekend