Free Festival in Brampton this Weekend
by Christine Sharma on June 29, 2017
Historic Bovaird House is celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday with a festival on Sunday, July 2, 2017 from noon until 4 p.m.
The house boasts spacious grounds and gardens, and the festival will feature people in period costume demonstrating pioneer skills from 1867 - that includes quilting, weaving, spinning, and even blacksmithing.
As for entertainment, the event will have some country fiddling by the Dino-P-Sideroad Trio.
Refreshments include complimentary, locally grown strawberries, ice cream, and lemonade.
This heritage site festival will be put on by Historic Bovaird House, Brampton Historical Society, and Brampton Heritage Board.
The event is free of charge.
For more info, click here.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit
- Canada's National Parks & Historic Sites Are Free for Brampton Residents in 2017
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Peel This Weekend
- Massive Indigenous Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton All Weekend
- Major Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
- Brampton's Massive Fall Festival Set to Hit Caledon This Weekend