Free Fitness Activities in Brampton this Weekend
Need a chance to have fun, work up a sweat, and get fit?
You’re in luck, because two free fitness activities are happening in Brampton this weekend!
As part of National Health and Fitness Day this Saturday, June 3, cities across Canada are hosting fitness events to celebrate and promote the use of local health, recreational, sports and fitness facilities.
In Brampton, there will be free fitness activities at Chinguacousy Park, next to the Curling Club and Tennis Centre.
A boot camp class will run from 9:30-10:15 a.m., and a zumba class will run from 10:30-11:15 a.m.
Lace up your sneakers and come with a water bottle, because it’s guaranteed to be an active morning.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton