Free Fitness Activities in Brampton this Weekend
Need a chance to have fun, work up a sweat, and get fit?
You’re in luck, because two free fitness activities are happening in Brampton this weekend!
As part of National Health and Fitness Day this Saturday, June 3, cities across Canada are hosting fitness events to celebrate and promote the use of local health, recreational, sports and fitness facilities.
In Brampton, there will be free fitness activities at Chinguacousy Park, next to the Curling Club and Tennis Centre.
A boot camp class will run from 9:30-10:15 a.m., and a zumba class will run from 10:30-11:15 a.m.
Lace up your sneakers and come with a water bottle, because it’s guaranteed to be an active morning.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing