Free Fitness Activities in Brampton this Weekend
Need a chance to have fun, work up a sweat, and get fit?
You’re in luck, because two free fitness activities are happening in Brampton this weekend!
As part of National Health and Fitness Day this Saturday, June 3, cities across Canada are hosting fitness events to celebrate and promote the use of local health, recreational, sports and fitness facilities.
In Brampton, there will be free fitness activities at Chinguacousy Park, next to the Curling Club and Tennis Centre.
A boot camp class will run from 9:30-10:15 a.m., and a zumba class will run from 10:30-11:15 a.m.
Lace up your sneakers and come with a water bottle, because it’s guaranteed to be an active morning.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Peel Police 'Can't Believe' They Have to Tell Brampton Residents Not to Car Surf
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton