Free Fitness Activities in Brampton this Weekend
Need a chance to have fun, work up a sweat, and get fit?
You’re in luck, because two free fitness activities are happening in Brampton this weekend!
As part of National Health and Fitness Day this Saturday, June 3, cities across Canada are hosting fitness events to celebrate and promote the use of local health, recreational, sports and fitness facilities.
In Brampton, there will be free fitness activities at Chinguacousy Park, next to the Curling Club and Tennis Centre.
A boot camp class will run from 9:30-10:15 a.m., and a zumba class will run from 10:30-11:15 a.m.A supervised Kids Zone with activities for children ages 4+ will also be available.
Lace up your sneakers and come with a water bottle, because it’s guaranteed to be an active morning.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles