Free International Yoga Day Event Coming to Brampton
Get ready to get active, Brampton!
International Yoga Day is on Wednesday, June 21, and people across the globe celebrate with active participation in yoga and meditation.
Brampton is joining the fun with a free yoga and meditation class from 7-9 p.m. on June 21 at Mount Pleasant Community Centre, 100 Commuter Drive.
All ages and ability levels are invited to the event, and admission is free with the donation of a non-perishable item.
Hopefully it’ll be a cool summer evening, as the event is scheduled to take place outdoors, weather permitting.
Participants are asked to bring their own yoga mat and towel, and arrive at 6:30 p.m. to sign a waiver and get settled.
The event will be run by members of the City of Brampton Recreation Active Living team.
For more information, click here.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19