Free Rides Offered by Brampton Transit on New Year's Eve
Now that Christmas has come and gone, you're probably making New Year's Eve plans and wondering how you're going to make it around the city (especially if you're staying local).
If you are staying in the city, you might be happy to hear that free (yes, free) New Year's Eve service on all Brampton Transit routes begins at 7:00 p.m. on Dec. 31. There will also be extended service on some routes.
Speaking of transit, you should be aware—if you aren't already—that Brampton Transit will operate on a reduced schedule from now until New Year's Day. Reduced weekly schedules will be in effect from Dec. 27-30 and Sunday/Holiday service will be in place on January 2, 2017.
Regular weekday service will resume on January 3.
For route and schedule information, call 905-874-2999 or click here. You might also want to use Next Ride for real-time bus information—it'll definitely come in handy while you're waiting for a bus on the biggest party night of the year. You can access the feature through your smaprt phone or nextride.brampton.ca
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Brampton Bus Schedule Set to Change During Holidays
- Brampton transit updates routes for more convenient service
- You Can Take Public Transit for Free this New Year's Eve in Brampton
- Brampton transit makes changes for more convenient service
- This is How You Can Ride The Bus for Free in Brampton on New Year's Eve