Free Swimming at Locations Across Brampton Next Week
Here’s a great way to cool off this summer!
Brampton is hosting free swims at certain pools across the city from Sunday, July 16 until Saturday July 22, alongside other activities and events for Drowning Prevention Week.
Swimming, obstacle courses, safety demonstrations, boating, and face painting are among the fun planned for the week.
The event kicks off at Professor’s Lake on Sunday, July 16 from 12-4 p.m. with activities for kids, Community Partner Information booths (from Brampton Fire, Peel Paramedics, Peel Police, and Brampton lifeguards), and concessions for purchase.
Here’s a list of dates and locations for where to swim for free next week.
- Monday, July 17 - Chinguacousy Wellness Centre, 12-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 18 - Cassie Campbell, 12-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19 - Century Gardens and Loafer’s Lake, 12-4 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20 - South Fletchers, 12-4 p.m.
- Friday, July 21 - Earnscliffe, 12-4 p.m.
The week wraps up at Professor’s Lake on Saturday, July 22 from 12-4 p.m. with a lifeguard beach volleyball game, parent safety tips, CPR at the lake, face painting, how-to tips for boats, canoes, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards, Buddy the lifeguard dog, and concessions for purchase.
- Man Charged With Driving at High Speed on City Street in Brampton
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Brampton Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation