Free Tea at Starbucks in Brampton This Friday
Starbucks has a new drink, and they're doling out free samples this Friday!
From 1-2 p.m. on Friday, July 14, 2017, Bramptonians can go to Starbucks and get a free Tall (12 fluid-ounce) size of the new beverage.
The coffee giant has developed an iced tea concoction, shaking up green, white, and black teas with different herbal teas.
These Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions will be available in Pineapple Black Tea, Peach Citrus White Tea and Strawberry Green Tea.
Each drink contains tea, and fruit and botanical blends, slightly sweetened with liquid cane sugar. The teas are made without artificial flavors and sweeteners and are only 45 calories for a Grande-sized (16 fluid-ounce) beverage.
Remember, the complimentary drinks are only available for an hour.
To find a Starbucks location near you, click here.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- Starbucks launching two new dairy-free drink options
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Brampton
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Drink in Canada Only
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Brampton This Week