Free Tea at Starbucks in Brampton This Friday
Starbucks has a new drink, and they're doling out free samples this Friday!
From 1-2 p.m. on Friday, July 14, 2017, Bramptonians can go to Starbucks and get a free Tall (12 fluid-ounce) size of the new beverage.
The coffee giant has developed an iced tea concoction, shaking up green, white, and black teas with different herbal teas.
These Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions will be available in Pineapple Black Tea, Peach Citrus White Tea and Strawberry Green Tea.
Each drink contains tea, and fruit and botanical blends, slightly sweetened with liquid cane sugar. The teas are made without artificial flavors and sweeteners and are only 45 calories for a Grande-sized (16 fluid-ounce) beverage.
Remember, the complimentary drinks are only available for an hour.
To find a Starbucks location near you, click here.
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Suspicious Male
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Roars With Excitement After Raptors Championship Win
- Here are the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses That Were Sold in Brampton Recently
- Brampton Man Caught Driving Ridiculous Speed in Construction Zone
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Brampton
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Drink in Canada Only
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Brampton This Week
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Brampton Locations