Fresh Mexican Food Joint to Open in Brampton
If you love Mexican food, you’re in luck - a fresh Mexican food joint is coming to Brampton.
Guacamole Grille boasts fresh food made in-house daily, including tacos, ceviche, quesadillas, and fajitas. The restaurant will also serve Jarritos, Mexican pop.
The best part?
Everything is fresh. Freshly baked nachos and tostadas, homemade 10-hour braised pulled pork shoulder, homemade salsa, guac, and pico de gallo, fresh oven baked seasoned tilapia, and tortillas that are refrigerated, never frozen.
Though it has not yet been announced where the restaurant will set up shop, Guacamole Grille seems to currently have a location inside of a mall in Barrie, and another in an industrial centre in Mississauga.
Four locations are set to open later this year at Wasaga Beach, in Toronto, another one in Mississauga, and in Brampton.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles