Fright Nights Set to Hit Brampton Soon
Fall is almost in session, and with that, the city has officially released dates for Brampton’s series of Fright Nights this year!
The annual Fright Nights are spook-tacular weekend nights from 6-9 p.m. that are typically for youth and families, and they take place at recreation centres across the city. The events boast crafts for kids, plus swimming and/or skating where ameneties exist, music, and much, much more depending on the location to get you in the spirit of fall. I went to Fright Night in Brampton a few years ago that actually had hay rides!
Fright Nights are big news in Brampton - they’re a great chance to celebrate the season, get a little scared, and bring people together.
Here are the dates and locations of Brampton’s 2017 Fright Nights:
Friday, October 13
Greenbriar Recreation Centre
1100 Central Park Drive
Saturday, October 14
Chris Gibson Recreation Centre
125 McLaughlin Road
Friday, October 20
Loafer's Lake Recreation Centre
30 Loafer's Lake Lane
Saturday, October 21
Earnscliffe Recreation Centre
44 Eastbourne Drive
Friday, October 27
Gore Meadows Community Centre
10150 The Gore Road
Saturday, October 28
Century Gardens Recreation Centre
340 Vodden Street East
All of the events are free of charge with the donation of a non-perishable food item, so be sure to bring at least one along per person.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection