Frigid Weather Set to Hit Brampton This Week
While it's definitely still fall—and there are some nice days ahead—it looks like old man winter is going to rear his ugly head this week.
A least for a little while.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, temperatures will fall to -1 on the night of Wednesday, Oct. 17.
But while that's pretty chilly, the weather agency doesn't appear to be calling for any snow—so you probably won't be waking up to a dusting of flurries.
On Thursday, temperatures will climb back up to a more seasonally-appropriate 9 degrees.
We'll be back in the double digits by the weekend.
But if you plan to stay out late on Wednesday, you might want to wear a thicker coat.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton