Gage Park Skating Trail Opens
Brampton's most popular skating rink is going to be opening at 5pm today! (Friday, December 9, 2016)
Brampton's skating trail at Gage Park attracts families and skating enthusiasts from Brampton and beyond. Come and skate through the trees of this majestic park, it's a wonderful and unique experience, and it's free!!
Located at Main St. S. and Wellington St. W. in Downtown Brampton
Sunday to Thursday 10am to 10pm
Friday's and Saturdays 10am to 11pm
Enjoy the trail!
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school