Gage Park Skating Trail Opens
Brampton's most popular skating rink is going to be opening at 5pm today! (Friday, December 9, 2016)
Brampton's skating trail at Gage Park attracts families and skating enthusiasts from Brampton and beyond. Come and skate through the trees of this majestic park, it's a wonderful and unique experience, and it's free!!
Located at Main St. S. and Wellington St. W. in Downtown Brampton
Sunday to Thursday 10am to 10pm
Friday's and Saturdays 10am to 11pm
Enjoy the trail!
- Shots Fired Near Residential Area in Brampton
- Broadway Stars Set to Hit Brampton This Week
- How Long is Too Long for a Pilot to Fly an Aircraft Without a Break?
- Hotel Disturbance Prompts Lane Closures at Major Brampton Intersection
- Brampton Student Awarded Largest Canadian Undergrad Scholarship for STEM