Gage Park Skating Trail Opens
Brampton's most popular skating rink is going to be opening at 5pm today! (Friday, December 9, 2016)
Brampton's skating trail at Gage Park attracts families and skating enthusiasts from Brampton and beyond. Come and skate through the trees of this majestic park, it's a wonderful and unique experience, and it's free!!
Located at Main St. S. and Wellington St. W. in Downtown Brampton
Sunday to Thursday 10am to 10pm
Friday's and Saturdays 10am to 11pm
Enjoy the trail!
- PHOTOS: A Look At Brampton's Bigger And Newly Designed University
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- Ontario Government To Allow Landlords To Increase Rent In Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities