Gas Prices Are Going Way Up in Brampton
Fill'er up -- all the way up ... gas prices are predicted to spike in Brampton on Saturday, just in time for the Labour Day long weekend.
GasBuddy.com's senior petroleum analyst Dan McTeague issued a warning to drivers on Friday afternoon, noting the hike is on top of the five cent increase we're seeing today.
Blame it on Hurricane Harvey -- first it wreaked havoc on Houston, and now it's jacking up the cost of oil.
Locally, prices across the Greater Toronto Area may hit between $1.329 and $1.339 per litre on Sept. 2.
The surge is predicted in cities as far as Ottawa and London, too.
Remember to head to the gas station before kicking off your weekend of relaxation and fun ...
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win