Gas Prices Are Going Way Up in Brampton
Fill'er up -- all the way up ... gas prices are predicted to spike in Brampton on Saturday, just in time for the Labour Day long weekend.
GasBuddy.com's senior petroleum analyst Dan McTeague issued a warning to drivers on Friday afternoon, noting the hike is on top of the five cent increase we're seeing today.
Blame it on Hurricane Harvey -- first it wreaked havoc on Houston, and now it's jacking up the cost of oil.
Locally, prices across the Greater Toronto Area may hit between $1.329 and $1.339 per litre on Sept. 2.
The surge is predicted in cities as far as Ottawa and London, too.
Remember to head to the gas station before kicking off your weekend of relaxation and fun ...
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Police investigating a vehicle stolen in Brampton that had a dog in the back
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead