Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Brampton Soon
If you’ve been meaning to fill up your gas tank but haven’t gotten around to it yet, then we have some incredibly good news.
Gas prices are expected to drop in Brampton, and in most of Ontario, soon.
According to Gas Buddy Dan on Twitter, most of Ontario will see a 1 cent/litre drop today (May 24), followed by a 3 cent/litre drop on Saturday (May 25).
Will you be filling up your tank today or tomorrow?
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard