Gas Prices Set to Climb This Weekend in Brampton
If you plan on traveling this weekend, you might want to fill up today rather than tomorrow.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop 1 cent per litre today (Nov. 30) in the Greater Toronto Area.
However, they’ll be back up tomorrow.
McTeague says gas prices will climb back up to 107.9 tomorrow (Dec. 1).
Another tip from McTeague?
“Always wait until evenings to buy gasoline. It tends to be 5 cents a litre les than mornings and early afternoons,” he said in a recent tweet.
So if you want to save a little money, you’re better off filling up tonight.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29