Gas Prices Set to Drop Dramatically in Brampton
Gas prices are expected to drop dramatically in Brampton.
This drop, according to @GasBuddyDan on Twitter, is a result of oil dropping by 7.8 per cent which is the largest drop in seven years.
Gas prices are expected to drop by at least three cents tomorrow, Nov. 15, however, this number may vary.
Gas Price: As oil dropped 7.8% today - single largest intraday fall in 7 years, prices are poised to DROP dramatically by Thursday with #Toronto #GTA #Ottawa #LdnOnt #Hamilton #KW #Guelph #Barrie #Kingston #Windsor set to a 3 ct/drop (to 112.9 cpl for GTA)for Nov 15— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) November 13, 2018
Will you be filling up tomorrow?
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28