Gas Prices Set to Drop in Brampton
Are you traveling this weekend?
If so, you might be happy to hear that gas is about to get a little cheaper.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop another three cents a litre.
In Case You Missed It … gas drops another 3 cents a litre tomorrow … https://t.co/mciK541l5U— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) October 12, 2018
McTeague says gas prices in Toronto and the GTA (as well as Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Guelph, Barrie, Niagara and other Ontario cities) will experience a two cent drop today (Friday, Oct. 12) and another three cent drop on Saturday, Oct. 13.
So if you don’t need gas immediately, waiting until tomorrow could save you five cents a litre.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton