Gas Prices Set to Drop in Brampton
Are you traveling this weekend?
If so, you might be happy to hear that gas is about to get a little cheaper.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop another three cents a litre.
In Case You Missed It … gas drops another 3 cents a litre tomorrow … https://t.co/mciK541l5U— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) October 12, 2018
McTeague says gas prices in Toronto and the GTA (as well as Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Guelph, Barrie, Niagara and other Ontario cities) will experience a two cent drop today (Friday, Oct. 12) and another three cent drop on Saturday, Oct. 13.
So if you don’t need gas immediately, waiting until tomorrow could save you five cents a litre.
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Brampton
- Some Needy Families Receive an Early Christmas Present in Brampton
- Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Senior in Brampton
- First Alarm Crews on Scene at Working Basement Fire in Brampton
- Brampton Resident Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police