Gas Prices Set to Drop in Brampton
Are you traveling this weekend?
If so, you might be happy to hear that gas is about to get a little cheaper.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop another three cents a litre.
In Case You Missed It … gas drops another 3 cents a litre tomorrow … https://t.co/mciK541l5U— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) October 12, 2018
McTeague says gas prices in Toronto and the GTA (as well as Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Guelph, Barrie, Niagara and other Ontario cities) will experience a two cent drop today (Friday, Oct. 12) and another three cent drop on Saturday, Oct. 13.
So if you don’t need gas immediately, waiting until tomorrow could save you five cents a litre.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows