Gas Prices Set to Rise in Brampton
If you’ve been enjoying lower gas prices—as everyone does—you might want to fill up sooner rather than later, as gas prices will rise tomorrow.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to rise 1 cent per litre overnight for Wednesday, March 20 in the Greater Toronto Area.
This means that gas prices will rise to 119.9 cents a litre.
So if you want to save a little, you might want to fill up today.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel