Gas Prices Set to Rise in Brampton
If you’ve been enjoying lower gas prices—as everyone does—you might want to fill up sooner rather than later, as gas prices will rise tomorrow.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to rise 1 cent per litre overnight for Wednesday, March 20 in the Greater Toronto Area.
This means that gas prices will rise to 119.9 cents a litre.
So if you want to save a little, you might want to fill up today.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton