Gas Prices Set to Skyrocket in Brampton
If you have time tonight, it’s best you go fill up your gas tank if you’re running low.
According to gas prices watcher, Dan McTeague, gas prices are set to increase by 7 cents tomorrow (Friday February 15) and then up by another 2 cents on Saturday (February 16).
$ If the 7 ct/litre HIKE tomorrow isn’t enough, get ready for a 2 cent/litre INCREASE on top of that for Saturday. That means prices will RISE to 106.9 cts/litre for #Toronto #GTA #Niagara #Guelph & affect #Ottawa #Kingston #Windsor #Peterborough #KW #Barrie most #Ontario— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) February 14, 2019
This would translate to a rise to 106.9 cents per litre for Toronto, the GTA, Niagara Region, Guelph, as well as affecting prices in Ottawa, Kingston, Windsor, Peterborough, Kitchener-Waterloo and Barrie.
Better fill up while there’s still time.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton