Gas Prices Set to Skyrocket in Brampton
If you have time tonight, it’s best you go fill up your gas tank if you’re running low.
According to gas prices watcher, Dan McTeague, gas prices are set to increase by 7 cents tomorrow (Friday February 15) and then up by another 2 cents on Saturday (February 16).
$ If the 7 ct/litre HIKE tomorrow isn’t enough, get ready for a 2 cent/litre INCREASE on top of that for Saturday. That means prices will RISE to 106.9 cts/litre for #Toronto #GTA #Niagara #Guelph & affect #Ottawa #Kingston #Windsor #Peterborough #KW #Barrie most #Ontario— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) February 14, 2019
This would translate to a rise to 106.9 cents per litre for Toronto, the GTA, Niagara Region, Guelph, as well as affecting prices in Ottawa, Kingston, Windsor, Peterborough, Kitchener-Waterloo and Barrie.
Better fill up while there’s still time.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21