Gasoline Prices Are Set to Drop in Brampton
Are you perhaps looking to do some travelling this weekend?
If so, you might be happy to hear that gas is about to get a little cheaper.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop another three cents a litre on Thursday, October 25.
Gas Price Alert #Toronto #Ottawa #Hamilton #LdnOnt #KW #Barrie #Guelph #GTA and most of sw and central #Ontario to see a 3 ct/l DROP @ the pumps for Thurs Oct 25. Good thing Ottawa’s carbon tax isn’t yet added. On Jan 1 your fillup will cost you 5.3 cts/l more : more than the rebate— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) October 23, 2018
The drop is expected to be across most of southwestern and central Ontario, in places such as the GTA, Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Ottawa, London, Barrie and Kitchener-Waterloo.
McTeague, a former Liberal MP, brought up how it’s a good thing Ottawa’s carbon tax isn’t yet added; on Jan 1 it will cost five cents a litre to fill up, which is more than the rebate the federal government is offering in exchange.
So if you need to fill up, now is a good time.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows