Gasoline Prices Are Set to Drop in Brampton
Are you perhaps looking to do some travelling this weekend?
If so, you might be happy to hear that gas is about to get a little cheaper.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop another three cents a litre on Thursday, October 25.
Gas Price Alert #Toronto #Ottawa #Hamilton #LdnOnt #KW #Barrie #Guelph #GTA and most of sw and central #Ontario to see a 3 ct/l DROP @ the pumps for Thurs Oct 25. Good thing Ottawa’s carbon tax isn’t yet added. On Jan 1 your fillup will cost you 5.3 cts/l more : more than the rebate— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) October 23, 2018
The drop is expected to be across most of southwestern and central Ontario, in places such as the GTA, Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Ottawa, London, Barrie and Kitchener-Waterloo.
McTeague, a former Liberal MP, brought up how it’s a good thing Ottawa’s carbon tax isn’t yet added; on Jan 1 it will cost five cents a litre to fill up, which is more than the rebate the federal government is offering in exchange.
So if you need to fill up, now is a good time.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19